OSRAS 5th Anniversary Reef Aquarium Conference April 23rd, 2017

osrascom

Come celebrate with OSRAS at the 2017 5th Anniversary Reef Aquarium Conference! This special event will be hosted by the Crowne Plaza in Warwick R.I. On April 23, 2017. "Meet and Greet" fellow reef hobbyists as they view the several vendors selling over 1000 colorful corals, fish, and dry goods. Relax and listen to OSRAS good friends, Al Ulrich, noted author and reefer extraordinaire speaking on "Aquarium Troublemakers". Make sure to get Al's "The Saltwater Aquarium Blog" to your email box every Friday, and Chad Clayton, from Reef Nutrition speaking on "Live feeds topics for hobbyists and breeders". This years raffle will feature most, if not all of a reefers wish list items, don't forget all the lifestock too! To top off a great day, bring your family and friends to "Dinner with The Speakers", as the hotel chefs have prepared a luscious buffet dinner, including beverages and desserts. Dinner includes a raffle ticket to be drawn by our guest speaker, Chad Clayton. Mark your calendar for Sunday April 23, 2017, 9am-5pm, dinner following! Bring the kids, bring a friend and don't forget your cooler!

Attachments

• osrasannouncement.jpg
    osrasannouncement.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 1
The Start of the sponsor list:

Marineland
Instant Ocean
Red Sea
Tunze
Reef Nutrition
Coral Kings Artwork
Rod's Food
Algae Barn
Zoanthids.com
Bulk Reef Supply
LRS Fish Frenzy
CPR
Aqueon
Coralife
Kent Marine
San Fransico Bay Brand
Ocean Nutrition
Trigger Systems
MeLev's Reef
The Reef Hobbyist Magazine
Coralvue
Reef Octopus
Two Little Fishies
Priscine Energenics (PE Mysis)
Fritz Industries
Cultivated Reef
Santa Monica Filtration
Hydor
CORAL Magazine
Prodibio
Sera
EcoTech Marine
Sustainable Aquatics
Sea and Reef
Tannin Aquatics
Cobalt
Champion Lighting and Supply
Aquacraft
Kessil

more coming!

Al Ulrich! The same guy that sends out the newsletters Al? He's great, I've been getting his newsletters for a long time. Looking forward to finally meeting him.

Save the date! April 23, 2017

This is the OSRAS 5th Anniversary Conference. Wait until you see the exciting raffle prices offered this year! Early Bird tickets specials are going on now, the best ticket prices we've ever offered! OSRAS supporting members get an even better deal, go check it out:
Http://www.osrasconference.com

Al Ulrich! The same guy that sends out the newsletters Al? He's great, I've been getting his newsletters for a long time. Looking forward to finally meeting him.

Everyone is really excited about Al speaking. Im sure the speaker room will be packed!!

OSRAS Anniversary Early Bird Special Prices

Attendee Non Member Special
Ends March 1st

1.00.........1 ticket
10.00.......12 tickets
20.00.......25 tickets
30.00.......37 tickets
50.00.......60 tickets
100.00.....130 tickets

OSRAS Supporting Member Special
Ends March 1st

1.00........1ticket
10.00......15 tickets
20.00......33 tickets
30.00......48 tickets
50.00......80 tickets
100.00....165 tickets

These Early Bird specials can be purchased at:http://www.osrasconference2017.com

If you'd like to become a supporting member, it's only 20.00 a year! Just think of all those raffle tickets you could buy, & the extraordinary prizes you could win!:bounce2:

Hi there, long time no see. I was just on the forum and saw the thread about the conference. Congrats on your 5th!
I'd like to offer to help with setup if needed. Unloading, setting up, anything you guys need.

Hi there, long time no see. I was just on the forum and saw the thread about the conference. Congrats on your 5th!
I'd like to offer to help with setup if needed. Unloading, setting up, anything you guys need.

Hi,
Thank you for your offer of help. I will sent you a message with details. Welcome back!

I missed last years conference, I'm hoping to meet up with you guys this year though. The tank took a nosedive about 6 months ago. I've been working on bringing it back ever since. Lost a lot of coral that I started with. So I'll be looking to addd livestock and possibly pick up a heater and a pump if they are available for sale.

Everything you would need to put a tank together, will be there.Tanks,lights,heaters,rock,substrate,RO/DIs,supplements,water,corals,fish,sumps,
skimmers.etc..

Back