Ot: Does Anybody Have A Cage For Small Animals, Like Two Rats?

seth16

BECAUSE OF THE LITTLE SPACE LEFT IN MY ROOM AFTER SETTING UP THE 75 GALLON, I WILL BE FORECED TO EITHER GET RID OF MY RATS, OR FIND A NEW CAGE FOR THEM SO I CAN PUT THEM ON MY DRESSER. IF YOU HAVE A CAGE, THAT IS BIG ENOUGH FOR TWO RATS THAT ARE THE SIZE OF KITTENS, PLEASE LETME KNOW, THANKS :)

SETH

My dad has a bird cage we converted to a hamster cage i may be able to give you ( I think he was going to throw it out ) but ill have to check. ill try to post pics later

Andrew

P.S. if you get rid of the rats my grandma will probably take them, and i promise she will love them to death (not literally of course)

hahaha, they mean too much to me, they form a realtionship with their owners and it is like having a very smart dog.....i couldnt do that...lol

I got this a little late Maycye, I only have the number for SITC< but if you read this and can talk, ill be up all hours of the nite, like always, so just let me know, and if you could PM me your number , that would be great. Thanks

Seth

Thanks Pixiegirlie, my sis is goign to reply to that one, it is a bit too small for my rats, but thatnk you for looking out like that for me. :)

Back