OT: Home Owners/Realtors, I Need Advice

Ha ha ha. my stepdad has a personal vendetta against home owners associations. he hates them with a passion. He an my mom bought a new house in Denton, TX and he was adamant about not having a homeowners.

I live in an area with the covenants and associations, I hate it and don't abide by them. I have to say though, I have broken several of their stupid rules and nobody seems to bother me. Either they don't care, or tolerate me because there is a car with "pretty red and blue lights" in the neighborhood (everybody has to comment how they like the thing as a "deterent").

Travis, sent some interesting info for you in a PM. Give it some thought. I forgot to add in the PM, go to the PD and get the crime stats for the city. The city is usually sliced up in "areas" on a map. This should give you a good idea of what is going on, where, and how frequently. It will also tell you % of property crime vs. violent crime and everything in between. I would kinda avoid the area with alot of violent crime, but thats just me.

Email marketing has become widely used because of its convenience and its wide reach for a small amount of time. However, to be successful in email marketing, you need a reliable real estate database with emails list that will provide you with up-to-date email addresses of accredited real estate agents. Here, we guarantee to provide you email information that 100 percent works all the time.

Back