OT - I got hit by a car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That always sucks! I had that happen to me about 15 years ago. The ****er of it all was that the lady came out and started yelling at me calling me a dumb@#$. I about punched her in the nose!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15260865#post15260865 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by LVfishguy
That always sucks! I had that happen to me about 15 years ago. The ****er of it all was that the lady came out and started yelling at me calling me a dumb@#$. I about punched her in the nose!
Are you a boxer?

I used to get hit by cabs all though time when I lived near downtown. The cabbies were never happy when I got done denting their cabs.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15260057#post15260057 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ILLiDaN
Moral of the story own an evo

I used to. 2005 Evo VIII MR Edition. :D Had to sell it because using that car as a daily driver got ridiculously expensive and I never wanted to take it anywhere for fear of theft and/or damage.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15260343#post15260343 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SaraB
Glad to hear you are okay Ed, you are lucky! Today you will be one sore guy!

Heh, yeah. I'm definitely stiff this morning but it's all good.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15260445#post15260445 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Helter Skilter
+1

I told you being a biker can be dangerous.

SLOW DOWN!!!!!!

But I had way too much ENERGY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15260514#post15260514 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by aiko670
Dr. says I need a backiotomy.

Two please.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15260523#post15260523 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fijiblue
LOL. Glad you are ok...

Thanks dude. Looks like i'll be around to fix PCs and torment reefers another day! Although I do have a ride setup for this weekend on my road bike. :cool:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15260785#post15260785 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by little_squid
wow glad your ok but if not i get the BUBBLE KING LMAO

I think you'll have to beat Helter Skilter or gotfish8 to my house, and they live a lot closer than you do. :lol2:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15260865#post15260865 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by LVfishguy

That sucks! This chick was more freaked out than I was! I've fallen a lot harder on bikes on my own so this really wasn't a huge deal. If it weren't for the fact that I know better, i'd be out on my road bike this morning putting a few miles in for good measure.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15261410#post15261410 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by little_squid
krunchy is really a SOFT guy lmao

That's not what your sister said! ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15262151#post15262151 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by moon jelly
Glad you are OK crunchy! Were you wearing a helmet?
49062helmet.jpg

almost looks like him lol

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15262151#post15262151 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by moon jelly
Glad you are OK crunchy! Were you wearing a helmet?

I always do. Now I remember why. :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15262256#post15262256 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by little_squid
almost looks like him lol

Nice helmet! :lmao:

Squid, you need a job! You have a freakin' arsenal of funny images.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15262314#post15262314 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ekrunch
Nice helmet! :lmao:

Squid, you need a job! You have a freakin' arsenal of funny images.

i am working hehehe but VVVEEERRRRYYYYYYY slow :-( very bored

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15262320#post15262320 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by little_squid
49062ouch.bmp

krunch did it look like this?

Nah, it looked more like I was making a snow angel on her hood!

Close ... Very close. Except she t-bone'd my bike. :lol:

I think i'm going to call this one the "hood ornament" because of the dent I left in her hood. That picture would be more like an endo except on a hood... a hooddo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back