OT - I got hit by a car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
49062lol.bmp

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15262538#post15262538 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Compguy
glad you are ok, always remember, eye contact!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15262595#post15262595 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by flapjack1439
Exactly

Good point! This is what I get for riding after having a bad morning. I was out playing in the mud blowing off steam and was just going to take a lite ride through the local neighborhood to cool down. My adrenaline was rushing and I made a bad decision. I knew I should have just slowed down and waited for her to go or wave me past.

Squidmark ... you need to SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN. The pictures are out of control! :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15263835#post15263835 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by hansnfrans
Krunchy - Glad to hear you're okay. (Karma's a b****h eh? :lol: )

Karma? What have I ever done to deserve this ... wait ... don't answer that! :eek:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15263901#post15263901 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Helter Skilter
Stay off the streets, and you won't get hit.

No problem. Just build overpasses on every sidewalk. :lol:

common Krunchy tell the truth, you were trying to bunny hop the curb in front a that hot chick and ended up biting it instead:)

Unfortunately, people in LITH, Algonquin, and this neck of the woods always seem to be in a MAJOR hurry. WTH??? Whatever happened to the days when bikes and pedestrians had the right of way?

Oh and why do people who are making left turns at streets with a two way stop feel that they have the right of way over the car across the street making the right?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15263835#post15263835 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by hansnfrans
Krunchy - Glad to hear you're okay. (Karma's a b****h eh? :lol: )

Im growing tired of posting this in this forum, but here's one more for those of you that may have missed it when I said it umpteen times before...........

Reef Central uses profanity filters for a reason. Whether you think a given word is profane or not, if getting it to post requires a creative mix of symbols and letters specifically used to evade those filters, take the hint, it's not welcome here.
This forum is once again getting out of control. There are going to be a lot less warnings this time around. Don't become a statistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back