Ot new iPhone 4.0 update

on the fence to get a new i phone and give my mom the old one. her lil lg phone is junk and she is not eligable for sometime for an upgrade. we will let time tell on this. i love gadjets=).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 2
Ok I don't want to start a huge debate, but I don't see why the iphone is any better then the Droid...? Maybe I'm missing something.

This picture should help explain it for you.

sheep.jpg

:beer:

ETA: I use whatever phone my work pays for. Right now it's a HTC Touch Pro 2. Same goes for my laptop, desktop and everything else they pay for. Free > *.*

Lol no that my co workers. I have the 3GS. I can barely afford a water change right now lol. 3 kids things are tight lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I waited 4 hrs in line at an Apple store as I reserved one. Heh, I will never do that again. What a waste of time. I did get the phone though.

They were letting 5 pre order then 1 no pre order in the south Pasadena branch. My bro got it and uncle got in Boston we were testing out the face time pretty cool. Yes we have Skype msn google chat and stuff but it's just cool to also have it over the phone. Only bad part is over wifi. We going to try and one of the phones and tether to it to or row see if it works that way, if so that still be cool.

Back