Ot new iPhone 4.0 update

That's all on the iPhone too. It can also tether to the ipad. All the smart phones r incrediable but anyone who owns an apple product other than an iPod knows the quality they have. That's the difference.

um... did you actually see the iphunk4 press release/release party..??? the iphail will be available for other 4g carriers, for instance, verizon... but, you're going to have to wait 'till next year...

steve yobs didn't say that it's an exclusive at&t like he does in every iphwned release party...

look what google gave me when i searched iphone verizon... http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/06/22/verizon_iphone_predicition/ and posted 6 minutes ago... fkjasd;lfjaskl;fjas;lfja;skdflj

endless just back up your phone (which you should be doing anyways) and then do the update, i have heard of it clearing the phone. not a big deal if you back up, you can just go into itunes and download everything pretty quickly again.

Notice it says prediction. There are lots of people who say the iPhone will be on verizon. Email apple customer service and ask yourself. Isn't happening anytime soon

i have the iphone, and have used the droid, it seems to me that apple is just all around more user friendly when it comes to all the settings and apps. everyone always complains about att service being terrible. thats not the case either, very varily do i not have service somewhere. but im sure if i had the droid and used it on a regular basis i would think it was pretty easy as well. its more of a loyalty thing than a product thing. i think once you have apple you dont really ever go back. theyve been super cool with me, the phone just stopped working one day, not under warranty and still replaced even though they said it had water damage, not sure at all why there would have been they still replaced it.

I've upgraded to iOS4, wallpaper, folders and threads are most obvious changes. Waiting for the Enterprise options as I want to see how the email encryption is going to work. As far as iPhone going to Verizon, you'll be waiting until that exclusivity deal ends in May 2012 before you get your hands on one. That came out in some court docs awhile back for that antitrust suit against Apple.

Getting my iPhone 4 in the mail tomorrow. iPhone is by far the best. And when you jailbreak it the features are by far unbeatable.

so im updating my phone last night around 1:30-2:00am and we have this HUGE power outage... sump lets out about 10 gallons on the carpet and to top it all off my iPhone was not able to complete a proper back up and I lost ALL of my NEW contacts and had to back up from a save from last February!!! :mad:

2 more days.....
I been without my iPhone for 2 weeks and Its driving me nuts
unfortunate the 4 g was sold out before I can pre order it
I will don't mind fall in line at ATT store the dawn of Thursday
I can't say that to any phone out there

i have to wait till August until I qualify for my FULL upgrade so get it for $199 for the 16 or $299 for the 32gig.... Still have not decided which one I want. I have a 16g 3g right now and still dont have it completely filled... only using about 10 gigs... if there are no percs to the 32 gig (color or anything else) i might still be happy with another 16 and take the extra $100 i saved to the wholesalers and pick up about 8-9 small yellow tangs :lol:

Anyone jailbreak OS4? I'm jailbroken on 3.1.2 and its awesome. FWIW, my 2 bro-in-laws both have Android phones and their wives the the rest of my siblings have iPhones and we're always comparing. At this time the Android apps just can't compare with the iPhone. iPhone just has too many apps and too many good ones too. However, i can see how the Android has the potential to be a better phone since it is open source. But not right now.

Back