OT: Paintball?

My kids would love this. They both have guns, rarely used. I think I know what they would say if I told them it was a zombie extravaganza. They'd say, "that would be sick!". Lol. Too bad they will be at college. Did you know there is a place in Lebanon?

Sooooooooo... who in the Rochester locale plays bbwarz??? ;)

20130820_163603.jpg

Just made some changes to my KWA.

I used to play weekly (or more) when I lived in Binghamton...

Either indoors at The Fortress (If anybody even remembers the place), or out in the woods with buddies in Apalachin/Vestal. Usually with a fixed amount of balls to avoid the spray and pray tactics you get in speedball/indoors. Becomes more skill.

My original pistol (A '87 NelSpot) works; I used it a few months ago marking trees. My semi (a Tippman SLII-68, modified, ) is in the basement, and so is my original semi (Tippman Pro-Lite, Serial Number 41, now the Alpha Black.)

I'd probably have to buy more gear, except the NelSpot (which I'd still keep in an ankle holster for air loss/jamming/backup), but I'd be in to rent or go with some people.

Anybody in Buffalo wants to set something up, let me know!

-Andy

I played indoor speedball. I had a tribal twister and an angel (before the lcd days). I played in the winter to keep me in shape for motocross in the summer. I sold all my stuff when the indoor places closed down. I've been wanting to get back into it. Hopefully a place near me will open before I die lol

Back