OT Snorkeling Advice

zerillit

We are going on a cruise. Does anyone have any advice to the best places to snorkel (not dive certified) in the following cities?

Cozumel, Mexico
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos Islands

Thanks.

There are outrageous package deals to Fiji right now. Go to sleep leaving LAX, wake up in Nadi

Make sure you take your own gear. The prices of snorkeling equipment is crazy in Mexico. They know you need it right there and now. I got a nice set at Sam's when we whent to Cancun. Or if you use their stuff and lose it!!!! Ouch$$$

Air is around 850 on New Zealand air and most resorts are doing 1/2 off room rates. I looked at packages this morning and they weren't as good as I'd been hearing on the Fiji bbs I poke around on. If I was single I'd just look for the best deals from the locals once I got to Nadi, even stay a night in Nadi if need be.

Didn't the military just staged a coup there? Maybe that is why they are offering such great deals there?

Michael

Yep, but there is little evidence other than in Suva, the capital. Which is far away from most of the resorts. The only people it is effecting are the so called corrupt former leaders.

Back