Our SPS heavy 60q

It's a return.

Some older shots.

tankstartup.jpg

This is what we started with. Tank was not drilled, so we has huge, stupid power heads. Notice the large GBTA. lol. No SPS.

fulltankold2.jpg

This is after the tank was drilled and MH was added (Several months after. Notice how tiny the green slimer was.

bali%20small.jpg

Close up of the slimer frag when it was just a pup.
url]

A more recent full tank shot.

Very impressive growth. How long has your tank been up for? How long has it taken that monti cap to get that big? Thanks!

Thanks guys. Cale and Tim (the guys I work with) Deserve all the credit.

It has been up about 2 years total, but about a year and a half in serious reef configuration.

sweet tank...I have 30 cube that will some day be a 2'x2'x2'(I have my stand 24"x24") SPS and even a orange cap growing in the same spot as yours.

Small world...Very sweet, Amazing grow out and colors.

Dirt

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9858446#post9858446 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by OnlyCrimson
Wow, those colors are really good. Amazing! So its a 2'x2'x2' tank?
Yup!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9858560#post9858560 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Bryan
I like how the cap has grown itself up against the tank wall...

This is going to sound crazy, but we used to use the magnet every day to inhibit its growth. It had a completley flat edge. We decided to let nature have its way and let it grow into the glass and see what happend. It started adding those layers from there.

I will get some sump pics soon. Its only a rubbermaid tub :)

Back