Owners Thread: Innovative Marine Fusion 40

How you liking it so far? Worth the upgrade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It Arrived late, just got both. Hopefully later today i have both installed and then be able to provide a review.

Sidenote; I found out that on can slave up to 6 wave links together, and different sizes as well.

did you buy just the wavemaker or also the mighty jet pump. i have the wavemaker coming to me tomorrow for my new tank build. good to hear its nice. will probably buy another eventually

did you buy just the wavemaker or also the mighty jet pump. i have the wavemaker coming to me tomorrow for my new tank build. good to hear its nice. will probably buy another eventually

I got the MightyJet.. Wavemaker is next, you can slave up to 6 pumps together, also you can also mix and match pumps too.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on wavelink, how many pumps?

Just getting this tank going. Algae bloom with critters during cycling..
IMG_6731.JPG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/197m7wgg5rj5r95/IMG_6580.JPG?dl=0

AZReefer
What size tank do you have. Just read somewhere the bigger mighty jet doesn’t fit in the chamber of an im40. I have a 30L with a siccei 1.5. There is a slight quiet hum. Wondering if the mighty jet is possibly quieter. My wave maker comes Monday.

Last edited:
Okay, MOSTLY final product.
Just need to work on tweaking the drain a tad bit more for a more even flow.

Have to make the holes really small to get the even flow.

Need to let this last one dry and test it and see, but it should work.

I do have to wait for the new bed for the laser cutter to come in. this one isnt flat and very open which leads to a bit of warping on small cuts.
Hello,

I know this is an old post but can you still make these covers for the media baskets?

James

I'm curious what success people are having with the innovative marine gadgets. I'm starting to add in the skimmer, minimal and baskets. Any other direction?

I got the MightyJet.. Wavemaker is next, you can slave up to 6 pumps together, also you can also mix and match pumps too.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on wavelink, how many pumps?
Which mighty jet did you go with, the 538 or 326? I'm curious to try one of these, stock is making noise and I want to replace it. I tried the sicce 2.0 in the past and didn't like it, too big for the sump space. Debating on getting either the sicce 1.5 or a mighty jet

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Which mighty jet did you go with, the 538 or 326? I'm curious to try one of these, stock is making noise and I want to replace it. I tried the sicce 2.0 in the past and didn't like it, too big for the sump space. Debating on getting either the sicce 1.5 or a mighty jet

I got 538, really cool can do steay or wave.. Feed Mode too. Plus this fits right in and is super quiet.

Might replace MP10 with wavelink too?

Hi

I got my 40 setup a few days ago, it seems unless the water is over the second chamber, even with the first chamber. I was able to eliminate all the microbubbles. Is this happening to everyone else also?

Interesting my stock pump is silent, I can't hear it at all with the 9004, 1k gyre running. The 538 is nice though with the feed mode as I need to shut the stock pump down.

I got 538, really cool can do steay or wave.. Feed Mode too. Plus this fits right in and is super quiet.

Might replace MP10 with wavelink too?
No, I'll probably be keeping the mp10, if anything I'll be upgrading to a new one since the one I currently have is about 4 years old. I'm ordering return pump tomorrow though, wish there was reviews on the pump though. All in on this one I guess...

Fellow RADION xr-15 users over your IM 40 what is your lighting schedule? I extended mine to 11 hours so family can enjoy the tank longer and wondering what others have done.

I am curious, any particular reason the IM 40 is that much more popular than the IM 50? So many of you have the 40 and I haven't seen anyone with the 50 lagoon. I love the dimensions of the 50.

Back