PetSmart has dollar per gallon tanks. Up to 40g breeder.

The store near me was out of stock but they give you free shipping for store pickup. Was able to snag a 40 gal for a QT and a 20 gal for the sump. Also decided to get two 10 gallons to do the TTM for new fish.

If you order online you get an additional 10% off. So $36 for a 40 breeder. Just put in the order to pick up a 40 breeder and a 20 for $18 online.

WOW, I just noticed the 10% off when ordering online <ends 9/12> (for store pickup). I am not in the market yet for new tanks. But hope that a lot of people save if they are looking for one.

they always got tons of 40b's at my petsmart too, man i've always wanted one but i don't really have room for one, hah.

When I first tried for the 10% off the discount wasn't applied as I was checking out. I stopped and tried again a few hours later and it worked. Think they are having site glitches or something.

The 20s are long--only 13" high.

When I first tried for the 10% off the discount wasn't applied as I was checking out. I stopped and tried again a few hours later and it worked. Think they are having site glitches or something.

The 20s are long--only 13" high.

Thanks, I wanted a 16" tall

What are people using for stands for their 40g breeders? I'm thinking of getting one but don't like the stands I saw at Petsmart/Petco.

Back