Pictures from my reef

Froggy

Reef "Hobbyist"...right!?
I took a few quick shots of the tank today. I wish i had taken more time as some could be better. All pictures are in auto mode and no color correction so some of the pic's are a bit off. :rolleyes: I hope you enjoy anyways....:)

ORA Chips
DSC01602.jpg

Green Mille
DSC01592.jpg

Blue tipped tenuis recovering from a bit of bleaching and fragged by my urchin :mad:
DSC01603.jpg

Red/Green Trachyphyllia
DSC01597.jpg

teal Paly's
DSC01606.jpg

Eagle eye's
DSC01605.jpg

Unk Zoa's
DSC01608.jpg

More coming....

Froggy

Unk Zoa's
DSC01609.jpg

Uggh fuzzy pic
DSC01617.jpg

DSC01612.jpg

DSC01611.jpg

Xenia
DSC01610.jpg

Latest FTS
DSC01589cropped-1.jpg

Thanks for looking and comments/critique are always welcomed. :)

Froggy

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11608639#post11608639 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jbaty
I love the pics... keep them coming.

nice tank

Thanks ! :)

Froggy

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11608717#post11608717 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mudskipper1
What kind of Camera?

All of the pics were taken in Auto mode using a Sony H5 7.2 MP. Some of the pics could be better which is my doing....not the camera's fault :lol:

Froggy

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11610079#post11610079 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by janderson8
I am by no means a pro but your chips looks way diffrent then mine almos like yours is a milli of some sort
ORACHIPS2.jpg

janderson8, Nice pic of your "Chips".

Mine is a Chips and is getting hit pretty hard with flow at the time of the pic. I did not shut off any pumps for the photoshoot. I will say that our two pictures look nothing alike though. I wonder if they have a tendency to change depending on individual tank conditions?? Anyone have insight on this ?

janderson8

Moved On
I was not meaning any thing about the PE But the growth patten. I do not know it could be Flow and Lighting. I have a ton of flow but even with the flow the PE is Crazy on mine