Pizza Night! Thursday, May 24th: Saltwater Island and Mkart's Tank!

I'll piggy back on everyone else's comments as well. Beth and I had a awesome time. That was one amazing spread of food! Thanks again for being such great hosts!

Nick and I had a GREAT time - it was wonderful to see everyone again. Matt and Micki, you two sure throw one heck of a party! (And Matt, I'm serious about wanting to see more of your art!). Thanks for everything!

Great Pizza Night! A Pizza Night with real home made pizza and no restaurant, that's a club first! Thanks again for having us out Matt and Micki!

thanks for having us. had a great time. good to meet some of you. willk see u guys the next pizza night :D

It was nice meeting you guys, its always nice to get together with people with similar interests! Sorry I couldn't make it to Matt and Micki's house for pizza and pork butts.

It was nice meeting you guys, its always nice to get together with people with similar interests! Sorry I couldn't make it to Matt and Micki's house for pizza and pork butts.

i will say u missed some GOOD eating. sorry to rub it in :lol2:

Thanks to everyone for making the drive and joining us! We had a great time and I am even more inspired to finish it for next time. It was great being able to share my system with the group and hopefully some of your observations will make it better. I am already working on adding flow! Marshall....how's your head feeling after that scotch tasting!

I had a great time, and it was awesome seeing everyone again. Matt, your tank looks great. Thank you for so graciously letting us into your beautiful home, and please let Micki know from all of us that we really appreciated her wonderful hospitality.

That Pizza oven is the beez kneez. I'm sure there are more than a few of us wishing and planning to have an oven of our own someday. So cool.

If it's been said 100 times, it deserves at least 1 more. Thanks Matt and Micki! Esther and I are really glad we came out. Great view out back, and even the "junk" tank makes some of us jealous! Also, food was great and we had lots of fun. :thumbsup:

Matt,

Once again thank you and Micky for hosting. Ty and I had a great time, it was good to see everyone again, and I look forward to the next one.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

That party was a blast! Thanks a bunch! Julia and I completely enjoyed ourselves! Haha, my head was actually perfectly fine, vitamin B12 is good for that ;). I just didn't want to get up, haha. Mike - I had a feeling you'd gun it out of there. My Accord didn't do too bad for keeping up with your twin turbo! :p

Back