Pizza Night! Thursday, May 24th: Saltwater Island and Mkart's Tank!

Nancy's making some hot wing dip for the occasion. We'll be there after 8 sometime. Hey Matt, you wanna pm me your address?

Directions sent to Twiggyb. I will have maps at Saltwater Island with directions, it is very easy from the store. Anyone needing directions prior PM me.

I have a huge batch of Salsa I made it's been marinading for 2 days. It will not be for the weak of heart...Not over the top hot, but it does contain Habaneros, Serranos, Anaheim, Jalapenos peppers, and a special spice. It should be good by tomorrow :).

If anyone is planning to renew or join tomorrow please shoot me a PM so I can have a new membership card for you. I can make one on site but it won't be laminated.

They always do a club discount but regardless I think you'll find them to be very easy to deal with. I never even ask for the club discount, whatever that is, because they always seem to have a good pricing structure. I buy from them frequently and have always been happy with what I paid.

If anyone was wanting CDP stuff from me tonight please shoot me a PM. I tend to loose track of all the requests ;)

I will have surplus t-shirts from the swap with me tonight if anyone is interested in buying one. $15 each.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337889210.217516.jpg

Pork butts are getting there. Should be done just in time.

Thanks Matt and Micki for the great hospitality!! You're home is beautiful and the tank blends in like a work of art. I really enjoyed hanging out with all my SLASH friends and talking corals, scotch and all:beer:

Had a great time tonight as well. Matt and Micki, what Dave said :lol: I love your art work and talent with the wood

Thanks Matt and Micki, for opening up your home to the club. You have a very beautiful and warm place. Matt, I am jealous of your mad wood working skills:hammer: Your tank is awesome and fits in well with your home. Thanks again for the frag(s):D

Andrea and I had a wonderful time Matt and Micki thank you for opening up your home to the club. Love the woodwork Matt and your tank looks fantastic.

Thank you, Matt and Micki, for hosting the club's pizza night and the hospitality. The pizzas were great! Oh and your tank was not too shabby either...

Matt and Micki, you really know how to throw a party, I mean pizza night. :celeb3: I had a great time, thank you for being such great hosts!

Back