Planning my macro algae/ seagrass tank

Just spent about 15 minutes sitting in front of the tank waiting for something to happen. I'm fully aware there is nothing in there!

That's actually a smart thing to do. We should all stare at our tanks more often! It might be helpful to take a pic everyday to gauge your shoals grass' progress.

That's actually a smart thing to do. We should all stare at our tanks more often! It might be helpful to take a pic everyday to gauge your shoals grass' progress.

I'll start taking picture. I want to see I see a new shoot, but I also think that shoot's been there for a while.

Ebay shows my macro order not getting here until Saturday :(. Going to check live-plants.com for some and beg my girlfriend to let me spend money.

That's actually a smart thing to do. We should all beg our women for more money…

Liveplants.com is great!

Well I found someone locally that will sell me some dragons breath.

Ok well live-plants.com is local, but this seller is down the street from my job. So going with him first to give me SOMETHING. Then get my order from Ebay by Saturday. With that I'll see where I am and then order from Live-Plants if I need too!

That's totally normal, and good actually. Cerith snails should be the next resident, IMO.

Yeah! I was super excited about it. It came much earlier than I thought it would. Guess Live sand, mud and rocks will do that for ya.

Cerith snails. Check. Going to look for some at some point this week.

There was a good article I googled about posting pics to RC. You may want to check that out.

Meh that's work.

It's weird because I uploading the picture the other day no problem. So temperamental.

Same time it doesn't matter since all the picture come out purple and it's hard to see anything.

Back