Pooky's 300

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14572515#post14572515 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SaraB
You can't have that one either ... get in line buddy! :p

Dang then can I have the "W" then! :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14572625#post14572625 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pookstreet
LOL..........P3noy getting no love............

I think the SFC will atleast give me some love after getting it... Hopefully :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14572625#post14572625 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pookstreet
LOL..........P3noy getting no love............

:rollface: I'm just messing with him! With his trigger finger, he's probably ahead of me for that "V"!

Man, I'm either really stupid or I'm not up to date on my coral letters

I want an "M", an "F" and a "RCC" :lol2:

Yes, the SFC will be one step closer :lol:

Sara, Fast is P3noy's middle name :eek:

Mark, at least you are either or. I am unfortunately both :( I can think of a lot of things for "M" "F" "RCC" but none of them are coral related.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14573441#post14573441 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mpoletti
Man, I'm either really stupid or I'm not up to date on my coral letters

I want an "M", an "F" and a "RCC" :lol2:

Male and Female :eek:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14573549#post14573549 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pookstreet
Yes, the SFC will be one step closer :lol:

Sara, Fast is P3noy's middle name :eek:

Mark, at least you are either or. I am unfortunately both :( I can think of a lot of things for "M" "F" "RCC" but none of them are coral related.

Can a Dozen of roses help :D

There were pretty cool but unfortunately, I lost them one by one. I think they may have been bullied by my male barlett's.

IMG_3797.jpg

IMG_3692.jpg

I keep telling you. Those bartlett's are no joke :( They'll fight with anything. I've even seen them go after my mystery and flame.

Yeah, I know. Sometimes, it's hard to resist the impulse :(

How are your borbs doing?

I'll be making a large fish trap this week to try and catch all but one of the male barlett's. Wish me luck!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14578472#post14578472 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pookstreet

How are your borbs doing?

Do you mean borb :( Within two weeks, the caves inmy tank brought out its natural aggression and the more dominant one had the lesser one pinned in a corner and did not let it come out even to eat.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14578716#post14578716 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mpoletti
Do you mean borb :( Within two weeks, the caves inmy tank brought out its natural aggression and the more dominant one had the lesser one pinned in a corner and did not let it come out even to eat.

Wow, sorry to hear that. I've been told that they can be aggressive and are non-schooling anthias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back