Port Richey

TampaReefer79

Premium Member
Just wondering if anyone is near Port Richey and the surrounding vacinity...

I belong to the TBRC but am posting here to see if anyone might be closer than St. Pete, Tampa, Clearwater, Largo etc.

Hope to see some of you soon!
PJ

Spring Hill over here.

I'm sure there is several reefers in the area, but the ones that don't usually mingle in the boards I think are either antisocial, or not really into/addicted to the hobby and probably have very neglected tanks, and if they do visit a forum is to either sell they're stuff, or suddenly need everyone elses assistance....and of course I think certain politics and nonsense that has gone around in the past deter others.

Me personally, I like to meet people, to learn from, of course to see others beautiful tanks, and it's just nice to develop good relationships with....it's nice i'm sure to have someone you can call when you need help, and of course help when you're called upon.

I hope to meet my locals eventually and see your tanks.

Last edited:
Spring Hill over here.

I'm sure there is several reefers in the area, but the ones that don't usually mingle in the boards I think are either antisocial, or not really into/addicted to the hobby and probably have very neglected tanks, and if they do visit a forum is to either sell they're stuff, or suddenly need everyone elses assistance....and of course I think certain politics and nonsense that has gone around in the past deter others.

Me personally, I like to meet people, to learn from, of course to see others beautiful tanks, and it's just nice to develop good relationships with....it's nice i'm sure to have someone you can call when you need help, and of course help when you're called upon.

I hope to meet my locals eventually and see your tanks.

Well, I hope to meet all of you folks close to me soon as well. I'm very excited to get this thing in gear, I just need to get the styrofoam (sitting in my garage) under the tank. Then I can fill 'er up!

If anyone in here is willing to drop by to give a hand with this and check out what I have going on that would be awesome and greatly appreciated! I can't see it taking more than 5 mins for the foam, and however much time to BS you want! :lol:

I'm available whenever the help is, so if you're willing...post in here what day and time you'd be free.

Thanks again locals!!!

If anyone in here is willing to drop by to give a hand with this and check out what I have going on that would be awesome and greatly appreciated! I can't see it taking more than 5 mins for the foam, and however much time to BS you want! :lol:

I'm available whenever the help is, so if you're willing...post in here what day and time you'd be free.

Thanks again locals!!!

I'm available after 5pm anyday, tomorrow might be the best choice bcus I have my son from Thursday-Monday.

If tomorrow 6pm good for you, let me know: 352-346-5527

I'm available after 5pm anyday, tomorrow might be the best choice bcus I have my son from Thursday-Monday.

If tomorrow 6pm good for you, let me know: 352-346-5527

How old is your son? I have a 2 year old that will be 3 in March.

Tomorrow sounds good as long as we can get another lifter (or 2). :dance:

How old is your son? I have a 2 year old that will be 3 in March.

Tomorrow sounds good as long as we can get another lifter (or 2). :dance:

My boy is 4.

Another lifter would be great, not sure how much that tank weighs, but sounds like 2 people on each end would be right.

Check with me at 5 & let me know...otherwise, no other creative way to bring it up, hoisting it somehow?

I am in New Port Richey. I am hosting the TBRC meeting in Feb.
Steve

Steve! How are you? I met you at the meeting at Sue and Russ's. We spoke in the living room for a little bit. You were telling me that you are near 54 and Little Road if I remember right.

You'll have to stop by and see this thing when I get it going!

Talk soon!
PJ

Back