Ppm

Lionel

Premium Member
Hey, does anyone know the story with what happened to PPM? I know the place is shut down, but i heard something about there being another facility somewhere? if so, does anyone have the info on it, or been there and can give us some details? I really miss that shop...

Thanks,
Lionel

If you talk to Tiera-san at ACO he can tell you where it is, he told me today but I already forgot. He said it is up in Yomitan though.

if its yomitan check out TPS's link. That is probably them. I have driven past them many times on my way to get water but never stopped. guess I will have to stop one day and see if it's really them.

Lionel, did you ever find PPM? I am looking for a hammer or frog spawn. I'm a little scared about adding anything other than SPS to my tank after losing an open brain and a clam over Christmas.

Last edited:
No such luck on PPM. Although, I have seen both torch and hammer coral while diving. I've got a nice sized piece of hammer in my tank now.

I went to the Gala place on that link, no PPM and nobody out there knows what PPM is. There is an aquarium out there with a bunch of coral in it but nobody knows anything about it, I couldn't even find out who takes care of it.

Back