Purple carpet!

that would be really awesome to see a carpet tank with different clown species hosting in each. (it would also put an awesome hole in your bank account, lol) ;)

that would be really awesome to see a carpet tank with different clown species hosting in each. (it would also put at awesome hole in your bank account, lol) ;)

Try this one Doni. I recognize that last avatar from somewhere :)

donisavitar.jpg

I still love that carpet.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12167966#post12167966 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by rkelman
Try this one Doni. I recognize that last avatar from somewhere :)

donisavitar.jpg

I still love that carpet.

Rkelman to the rescue again!! Thank you! I owe ya twice now :D

Clone what the clowns or the nem? Calfo cuts carpets in half with some success. I wouldn't be up for it though. The clowns you could raise some babies :) I have 2 spawns in my larvae tanks right now from my black occs. about 100 fish so far.

100?! That's great. Congrats on your babies!
Is it difficult raising the food for them?

Until the 'some success' is more of a 'great success', I don't think I'll be cutting my carpet. :)

Well, It seems I spoke too soon. My second hatch seems to have crashed. I've lost all but 5. I still have probably 35 from the first hatch. I lost 14 from that batch. I wouldn't say its difficult no. Time consuming maybe. Really once you get the hang of it, Its not so bad.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12169691#post12169691 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by rkelman
Well, It seems I spoke too soon. My second hatch seems to have crashed. I've lost all but 5. I still have probably 35 from the first hatch. I lost 14 from that batch. I wouldn't say its difficult no. Time consuming maybe. Really once you get the hang of it, Its not so bad.

:(

I may try to rear some fry when mine spawn! It will be difficult figuring out where to put the additional equipment... :rolleyes:

If you do let me know. The rest of my second spawn died. Aw well I'll try again in 2 weeks. I would love to get your settings/process that you took that avatar picture with. I suck at photography. I'm using a Canon Rebel xt.

Back