Purple Monster for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can post a pic of the mother colony. I'm sure snipersps will be interested in a frag since some scandalous reefer stole his colony!

Last edited:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6874793#post6874793 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gcarroll
If you can post a pic of the mother colony. I'm sure snipersps will be interested in a frag since some scandalous reefer stole his colony!

What does this have to do with anything here? How ridiculous.

Got pix?

Hmmm,
1) "Brandnew" reefer unexpectibly shows up on RC to sell very expensive coral

2) Victim of recent theft shows interest by asking for a picture

3) Observant reefer makes a true, inocently-simple statement pertaining to above incident

4) Supposedly neutral party responds to above statement sounding mysteriously defensive

Mannn, this is going to be a good thread!

:D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6877708#post6877708 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ReefMeister2
Hmmm,
1) "Brandnew" reefer unexpectibly shows up on RC to sell very expensive coral

2) Victim of recent theft shows interest by asking for a picture

3) Observant reefer makes a true, inocently-simple statement pertaining to above incident

4) Supposedly neutral party responds to above statement sounding mysteriously defensive

Mannn, this is going to be a good thread!

:D

Yes, I can't wait. :D

Last edited:
I didn't miss a thing, this is without a doubt could be one of the best threads ever unless MOD's say way off topic and stick to the thread topic or will close it. I for one say let it roll along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back