QT Questions ...

Thanks! That's Rocky ... the youngest of my 2 Goldendoodles. Her Mom was a Tri-colored Parti-Poodle, for some reason she only got the Black & White markings.

Here's both Rocky & Goldie - this is where I find them while I work all day ... or work on my tank all day!

IMG_3732_zpslp1daukk.jpg

yeah, that's some serious dog abuse going on. tsk tsk, shame on you!

i'm up because my dane girl, who i share the couch with every evening, decided to stretch out and knocked me right out onto the floor. :rolleyes:

shhh, i'm gonna sneak into the bedroom and get a piece of mattress before she beats me to it. ;)

Hands down, Rocky is the best dog I've ever known. I often refer to her as my best friend!

When I sit and stare at my now current - but soon not to be - empty aquarium, she'll stand next to me looking between the tank and me as if to say "What in the hell are you looking at?"

I've also noticed her at times, sitting and looking at the nanoCube - I think the fish swimming around in there catch her attention on occasion.

IMG_3559_zpso6okqlw4.jpg

Course correction ... back on topic ...

I got the workbench and TTM tanks setup and started wet testing them last night.

Here's my new TTM station - with my waste barrel (red stripe) and mix barrel (blue strip) parked underneath.

On today's agenda - clean up the shelves that have become a dumping ground during the 120G tank build.

IMG_3798_zpscu5m53ph.jpg

looks like you're good to go!

i've always been SO thankful my danes have never shown any interest in my tank. even when it was new, they ignored it. my dane boy lays in front of one bedroom window all day when i'm at work. the slobber on the window, i have to clean every day. if i miss a day, it takes a magic eraser to get it cleaned off. dane slobber on my tank would drive me to drink! LOL

Back