Question to VCoo71 and Captbunzo

and last, but not least

IMG_0016-1.jpg

I am using a cheapo walmart special - $20 I think. I have a Manfrotto on my wish list that'll run about $150, but my cheap one hasn't really caused me any problems yet...

Thanks for additional info...

The tripod I have is really nice, its a SLIK brand, has a lot of features such as bubble levels for alignment and various positions on the legs and upper carriage for mounting the camera to.

just need a good camera now

Wonder if a camera company like Cannon or another would offer COMAS one as a door prize!

That's the only way I could get a nice camera.

And he didn't even have to sell anything to get it. (No body parts, or family members, and definatley no car parts!)
BTW, he has taken some awesome pics with the lense that came with the camera ( I know NOTHING about this except that you point it and push the little button to make it go!). I can't wait to see what marvels he can perform when he gets his new macro lense and tripod! Wee hee! Hopefully going to get these in the next few days. We are going to have to drive into the city to get the macro. I don't shop online for anything. I prefer to buy locally. That way I can get a human face to talk to when I have stupid questions or problems I can't figure out myself. (Which happens all the time!)

Last edited:
I have always had good dealings with epperson on May. In fact I may be going there today.......

Cool - I look forward to hearing the results of that visit, Paul! You bringing your old gear in for a test run?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9263417#post9263417 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sadsak
Wonder if a camera company like Cannon or another would offer COMAS one as a door prize!

Just call my name and I'll be there (Beatles):D

Monopod

Monopod

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9263417#post9263417 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sadsak

I have a Bogen Monopod, 3229...that I would donate as a door prize...but....its a monopod...I never use it anymore....

I have a Manfrotto Monopod that I love - don't use yours anymore? :)

And pwhitby - easy answer then, go with the D80. :D

Back