R.I.P. my babies

jarrett shark

I had a bad day 2 weeks ago when i came home to find my 2 heaters broke and trip the breaker. The pond froze and 9 out 18 died on me. They range from 7''-20'' koi and catfish. RIP, they had no oxygen to breath. Thank good i cought in time because could of lost the others....:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:
DSC01790.jpg

DSC01791.jpg

DSC01792.jpg

DSC01793.jpg

DSC01789.jpg

DSC01794.jpg

Sorry for your loss buddy...... on a side note. I want to Thank You for the hospitality and help shown today. Good to have reefing buddies around. We've come a long way from when we 1st meet!!! I'm jealous of the monster tank in the house!! LOL!! I SMELL TANK TOUR !!! See ya on Sunday.

Got 1 shrimp already, if I could just catch the other 3.... I'll be good!!! It's going to be a looooooooooong night.

Sorry for your loss buddy...... on a side note. I want to Thank You for the hospitality and help shown today. Good to have reefing buddies around. We've come a long way from when we 1st meet!!! I'm jealous of the monster tank in the house!! LOL!! I SMELL TANK TOUR !!! See ya on Sunday.

Got 1 shrimp already, if I could just catch the other 3.... I'll be good!!! It's going to be a looooooooooong night.

Good to have you over today Noel, hope you get those shrimp before they die

did you lose and albino cat? sorry to hear about the fishes

yes i lost the black cat and the albino cat:mad2::mad2::mad2:

Dam man sorry about your loss. I forget that you city folk have to have heaters in your ponds. My pond is 28" deep so it can freze over and my fish still survive.

sorry to hear Jarrett that sucks and K what do mean city boys your in Astoria unless you have a safe house hidden away somewhere....LOL

my pond is 5' deep (60"), it does matter in small ponds but in very large ponds like lakes it does not. I would check your Koi Diverrad to make sure

Mike and Jarred I have a house upstate in the catskills and a few years ago my buddy up there and I after a few bottles of vodka dug a REALLY big hole. He owns a construction company so we had a massive machine. it's 28 feed deep by about 100 feet by about 300 feet.
IMG_0225.jpg
[/IMG]

If you guys ever want to get rid of you koi or goldfish let me know i can give them a really nice home in a naturally creek fed pond. My biggest is a 3' all white koi nammed Jaws he's a beast

Mike and Jarred I have a house upstate in the catskills and a few years ago my buddy up there and I after a few bottles of vodka dug a REALLY big hole. He owns a construction company so we had a massive machine. it's 28 feed deep by about 100 feet by about 300 feet.
IMG_0225.jpg
[/IMG]

do you have a liner???

Back