Radion Gen 2 Pucks FS.

CrazyEyes

I have shifted my light plan (going MH), I am selling two sets of Radion Gen 2 pucks, these are not the pros. These also do not come with the factory or TIR lenses, just simply the LED pucks. Can be used to upgrade the Gen 1 or build a diy led light with these. Asking $160 OBO shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states. Can ship asap. Please PM me for any additional questions. Also, I really don't want to sell them separate at first, would like to try to sell both sets first. Thanks for looking.

Lol....That didn't take long. ..If you keep your house cold like mine and u go with the 150s you probably won't need a chiller.

I'm only probably going to do a 2x175w fixture, and I still don't think I'll need a chiller. Like Brant said we do infact keep our apt at 70 year round, I also think a small fan should keep the tank cool enough.

Hope all goes well Mike, I loving my t-5's right now on my zoa tank with blue led supplements. Maybe the halides will make you happy & your coral also.

I've run 3x 250mh for a while and keep my house at 75 with no issue. If you need to lower temps by couple degree try a fan first.... Does the job.

Mike you can mount a cheap clamp fan (12$ Walmart) inside your stand over the sump and it will lower your temp a few degrees. This is how I had my 40g set up and I ran it on low.

Back