rearranged some things

Tonycip

heres a few pics of my tank after I changed some things added a nice flat shelf rock guess which 1 ...ya the 1 with no coraline on it ,

going to put my sps's on it. check out the 2 legged star fish...now I know why they make a foam cover for the mp40..
fulltankshot-1.jpg

mushroom garden.
mushroomgarden.jpg

newrockwork.jpg

flat tire acan
FLATTIREACAN.jpg

pink and red acan
pinkacan.jpg

I got 4 of these yellow zoos last time I was at sagi's house. (imcosmocramer) look at them now. maybe 2-3 months ago
yellowzoos.jpg

acan
rainbowacan.jpg
thanks for looking ,what can I put under that shelf its kind of dark there?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14801783#post14801783 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by StanD
Under the shelf.....a sun coral???

StanD
see the 1st pic i have a nice 1 in the middle its opened up.. but maybe a yellow 1 whould be cool.

Like the shroom garden thanks Kostrab,dogpound..

looking good Tony ,,,,, love the shroom thing
Yea Stan, that is a AWESOME sun coral Tony has

Nice shots Tony. You have some nice things in there. How does the Vortech perform with the foam? How long have you had the PBT? It looks nice. My brother-in-law has a 92 corner with freshwater in. You can't even see in the glass because of algae. I have been trying to score it from him. It looks nice with all of that front to back depth.

Very nice !! The zoos are sweet. That pink and red acan must have cost a small fortune. That's a pretty big colony.

Tony Cip:

That really is a spectacular sun coral. Looks so good I thought it was something else.

Stan D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14801894#post14801894 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DEERE G
Nice shots Tony. You have some nice things in there. How does the Vortech perform with the foam? How long have you had the PBT? It looks nice. My brother-in-law has a 92 corner with freshwater in. You can't even see in the glass because of algae. I have been trying to score it from him. It looks nice with all of that front to back depth.
I don't see a differance the sponge is pretty coarse. I've had the tang for about 8 months,the only thing I dont like about the tank is the curved glass seems to really mess with my cameras ability to focus through it.

Back