Reef Crystals....... $31.99 / 160g bucket

Ordered 6 buckets just now... A pretty good deal!

The $10 off coupon code wouldn't work for me, even though my total order was well over $100. But, the $5 off coupon code did. Considering the price, I can't complain.

Just ordered mine. I'm good to go for the next 3.5 years assuming I'll keep regularly WC as what I'm doing now, if getting lazy in the future then maybe no $$ on salt for next 5 years? :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14658187#post14658187 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by troyman
that code is from there cataloug it is good till april you think a big company like dr fosters wouldnt catch a old code going through for those of you who dont know there are computers now what is more sad is you think you are ripping off the company well guess what you are not it was a sale they were having remember what goes around come around so cheating dr fosters the laugh is on you lol lol lol

That funny looking dot key on your keyboard is a period. It separates sentences so that your text is more coherent.

OK, we all know that the code is NOT ripping of Dr's F&S, the reason we FEEL that we are may be because of the warning that appears on the web page that the salt is on. So really, it's a regular sale, but they made it look like we're somehow getting a super sneaky deal.

The warning may be the cleverest marketting scheme ever devised! Prey on people's desire to get a secret deal.

V

actually your probably right, its also creating urgency by people hoping it will last long enough for them to get their order in.

Yea I just got 2 more yesterday. I think you guys are right about the "secret deal" thing. But it is a great deal so its hard to pass it up.

I just received 8 buckets. They came on a pallet via truck!

iopallet.jpg

I was able to use the $5 coupon. I believe the total came out to less than $250 w/ shipping. Amazing deal.

somone want to post all the cupon codes and instructions here so i wont have to search this thread. thanks, its time for me to stock up again.

Back