Reef Crystals....... $31.99 / 160g bucket

Just placed mine. BTW for those who cant get it to work, you must search for the code in the search box. It is not a coupon code, its an item number. The $5 off code is a coupon though. I only ordered 1 bucket for now, and shipping was $9.99! $37 not bad...

I just got 2 buckets $66 delivery included.

(i had $5 gift certificate also from previous 200gal box of salt).

Good deal

finally! just ordered mine!

i figured out it is the item number prefix that is the difference maker in this deal

gotta have the AGN, not the CD before the numbers

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14912082#post14912082 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by FourWindsDealer
Walked into my local Petsmart today and IO was $53.00 a bucket..... This is a GREAT deal !!!!

Note that if you print off the webpage showing the LA price, you can take it into PetsMart and they'll match it. Probably forever.

Just an FYI. This deal is over in 2 days.

They sell Instant Ocean and Coralife.

I think they have RC on their website, but I don't know that I've seen it in my local store.

Petsmart wouldn't even match their own website's pricing for me, so I wouldn't have too much hope that they would match anything else off the web.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14913149#post14913149 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by becact
Petsmart wouldn't even match their own website's pricing for me, so I wouldn't have too much hope that they would match anything else off the web.

That's weird. I always take internet printouts in with me and they match everything. Specifically, I always take Petsmart web printouts for salt and they've always matched without question.

Their website is always way cheaper on salt, so I just print it out and take the sheet with me. Usually get IO for around $30 or a bit more. Sorry to hear yours isn't the same.

i used to do the petsmart thing, but last time I checked, even the price online went up to over $50/bucket, so why even print out the ad?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14913592#post14913592 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by docalatamu
i used to do the petsmart thing, but last time I checked, even the price online went up to over $50/bucket, so why even print out the ad?

Because it doesn't have to be a Petsmart ad.

My original suggestion was to print out the Fosters and Smith pricing page to take to Petsmart as mine matches any price.

3658576-because I love all the reefers at reef central =) Just used it this morning at 2:30 am because I cannot sleep and tried to find the $10.00 off coupon. Yes, it is the $10.00 off coupon, but must purchase $100.00 or more worth of stuff. I used a search engine to find it. Hehe. I'm tired, but can't sleep....

I just used the code I gave. It worked. I tried to use the codes previously mentioned on RC and they didn't work for me. I thought I might have been able to help some fellow reefers out by posting the new coupon code I found.

Back