reefzilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

bphillips

billsreef
10 & Over Club

Occupation: Aquarium Biologist/Aquaculturist/Seaweed harvesting/Retail

Bill,

Continually reregistering after being banned, instead of working out the issue is always a bad idea.

There is no point in a tank build discussion with someone who is banned by thier own actions. So this thread is now closed.

I take it the man has offended you on some personal level, the rest of use were enjoying the thread.

I wonder what did Bill do that got people so irritated, I had seen posts from him since back in the day when he had his 1,500 gallon tank.

Sad, we the people who actually make up this forum are going to miss out on a great build, but on the other hand there has to be rules set in place.. I just wonder what happened.

this thread will contnue just not here. i will more than likely take it over to the "reeftank" site. dont know for sure. i have to talk to bill first. dont worry guys there will be a thread about this tank. i wont start a new thread until i get some more update pictures. once i do i will tryto let everyone know where its at and the you can go over there and check it out. so figure some time after the first of the year on the new thread.

I'm not sure what Bill did to get banned but it's a shame that this thread cannot continue. The reefing community has never seen a tank of this magnitude and it's too bad that RC will not let this thread be continued. I hope to see the story on another site!

you will just have to start a reefzilla addict support group until the new thread is u and running on the other site. it will take some time to get the new pics form bill. but as soon as i have them i will get them posted and let everyone know where its at. bill will be able to log on to the reeftank.com site and answer questions. but that will be limitied also because he is so busy with the house and work.

this thread will not die. i have been bombarded with pm's from loyal readers (addicts) of the reefzilla thread. they wont let me close it for long. :lol:

Re: reefzilla

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8784413#post8784413 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bphillips
I take it the man has offended you on some personal level, the rest of use were enjoying the thread.

Nothing personal at all. Bill simply had a problem with following the [ua] and refused to abide by it. His choice, not ours. We allowed this thread to go on for quite some time. However, the continuing reregistration in violation of the [ua] has led to the necessity of closing that thread. As z28pwr said, "but on the other hand there has to be rules set in place". We try to enforce those rules evenly, doesn't matter if a member has a 2 gallon nano or 20,000 reef. That said, this thread will be closed also, as we don't discuss bannings with the general public, only the member in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back