REMINDER: Daylight Savings Time Change

DrHarryLopez

One Happy Reefer
Please be aware that the time changes this weekend on Sunday 13 March 2011, 2am local time to 3 am!1

This impacts our True Swap at PLAY as we are scheduled from 12 noon to 4 pm. We have a tight schedule so PLEASE be on time.

funny story about this.....the first time it was changed to start 4 weeks earlier i wasnt aware and i missed my SATs because of it. thanks bush...smh

Question about Play. Is there a door charge to get in? Do I ask where the fish geeks are?

so do doors open at 11 or 12? BIGLA posted 11 am on the first post of the true swap thread. jus want to confirm

Last edited:
Setup crew start @ 11am,
Doors open at noon to members and guest
12:30 starts draft placement
1 pm start the first round.....

Reminder

Reminder

tgif2.png

This event is going to be tight with time. I expect about 35 members in the draft, if everyone uses up a complete minute (ck in at desk, then 30 sec to pick coral, then report the coral picked,) it will take about 45 mins for one round. Give or take a min or so for confusion or other misc issues, I assume each round will be about one hour long.

Noon - 12:59 pm sign in, check in, and register to compete (new members)
1 pm first round
2 pm second round
3 pm third round

ps all side deals to move up the draft ladder MUST be reported to the desk BEFORE we start the draft round.

with that avitar i would have thought they be marching to the car no later then 10 :lolspin: :love1:

I had an idea, I'll take them out for breakfast first. As long as IHOP isn't packed, we might make 12:00

Back