REMINDER: Toy Drive & Raffle @ F.A.O.I.S

Mrs Postal

Today is the last day to donate toys to the All Children's Hospital Toy Drive at F.A.O.I.S. The raffle will be at 6pm tonight. You do not need to be present to win so please take a minute and drop off a new, at least $5 toy today! There are some really great prizes being raffled off!

Matthew and I dropped off a load early this afternoon.

Matthew peeked in the big box and said it was empty...

I spoke to (Mrs. John?) about how bad Dylan wanted it - she said many people throw tickets in for it just to find out "what's in the box?"

I put out tickets in for food, refractometer, etc (pretty empty stockings) and a few in for the MP40 - with my luck i'll end up winning that one and the one from the toy drive on "the other reef site" - I only need one

Folks are being contacted today. I think you did win something Safir! We got a bucket of ESV so it's all good. Dylan did not win the Big Box of Crap though...

I won, I won!!! I put almost all my tickets in the restaurant gift card stocking and I won!! So looking forward to eating out at Guppys and Mystic Fish, E&E is great so can't wait to try the other 2!!

It would be exciting if we won, I spread out tickets among stuff we really need but that I can never bring myself to actually buy, lol.

We were #29, iirc

Back