RKE setup

an411

Opened the box yesterday and it looks like one of the most simplest installs that I have had to do with something that had to do with electronics. I am hoping to get this installed this weekend maybe tonight if I get a chance.

Jeff would you have to agree with me on this?

Setup was very easy, although I only have it running the basics until I can order more modules. Have to figure out what are the most reliable ato swiitchs to get for it.

Do you know by chance if you can run a power strip into one of the outlets to turn off everything on that power strip cause that would save me some money to not have by more power strips right away

have you tried to update to the 1.10 firmware yet of currently just using whatever firmware that came with the unit. I think that I am using version 1.07

Yes, I updated a pc4 to tell if that was the problem but it was broken. I am running 1.10, I've read 1.07 has some issues. Updating is easy but has to be done to every module individuality I believe.

yea that is what I have seen I havent gotten around to it yet I plan on doign that shortly I am going to find out if I the net module allows you to do it without hooking up everything individually. Cause that is a PITA.

I've now got issues with mine. For the second morning in a row when I go check the tank my rke and all modules are dead. Really sucks since I forgot about a cracked window last night and the rke wasn't functioning to turn on my heaters. Luckily temp didn't go to low but now I have to worry about something I shouldn't have to. Very fustrating.

Back