Rms f-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry Sandra for the way Mike treated you. I wonder how many people will attend the next C-Sea meeting?

i cant speak for the meetings, but speaking of this thread (and other threads the "president" has posted on), i feel embarassed to have this guy attached to the fish club that im a member of... on the other thread in which he attempts to contact RC on behalf of the club, he makes C-sea a laughing stock of basically the entire RC community...

The same can be said for the club president taking digs at others. Like calling people internet heroes and such. Not to mention I feel he has taken a couple of digs at me me personally. Also there is a cordial way to say things (emails and posts) and not be confrontational most of the times.

Sandra, I agree with each point you have made. My comment was in reference to all, including club members and officers. And yes, things could have been more cordial. I am sorry you were confronted the way that you were. I am trying to promote a more friendly atmosphere on the boards, and yes both from the president and other users. That being said the meetings continue to be friendly atmosphere. I quite enjoyed talking with everyone in person.

It was a tangential shot at the moderators here and at RC in general, referencing the thread back in the feedback forum. I know that he, and others here, have also been taking shots on the same topic on at least one other forum. Yet, despite all that, no one in authority for the club has taken up Ryan's offer and e-mailed anyone here with the actual concerns, requiring us to continue to make guesses and then complaining when we haven't done what's apparently wanted.

FYI: The C-SEA board has not forgotten or ignored Ryan's offer. We have discussed the RC issues which concern us at length and began drafting the email you are referring to a few weeks ago. However, we have been extremely busy handling more pressing club business which has taken priority. You will receive our reply in the not too distant future.

---------------------
Cheryl Bowman
C-SEA Webmaster

WHAT IN THE WORLD!! How embarrassing. Going out on a limb and making a mockery of rc, yourself, and c-sea. Way to go 'MIKEY'. :wave:

suspense-n-drama-loops-vol-3.jpg

Can we get the meeting minutes??? I dont even live in the state and have been following this trainwreck soap opera from the get!!

Well I hope that you and everybody else involved with RC doesn't think the opinions of the clubs President represent the club as a whole. Many of us saw this "trainwreck" coming a long time ago and finally grew tired of arguing about it.

I've never been to RMS so I can't comment on the store but I hope they have nice stuff.

The smart thing to do is apologize to reef central and resign, and let the club try to regain some dignity.

Is there really anything left to say, I mean other than more bashing? RC bashing, club BOD bashing, member bashing, store bashing....

Doesn't anyone else feel all bashed out?

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back