Ro/ di help

180large

CORALIFE PURE-FLO ll 100 gpd with booster pump.
- new sediment , carbon ,DI and membrane.

Installed a dual tds meter. The IN probe went onto BLUE line to membrane. The OUT probe went onto BLUE line going to DI. If this is correct I can't understand these readings ..... IN 1ppm .... OUT 46 ppm. Am I missing something ? Thanks.

I don't have that brand but a if you have it hooked up correctly (in and out)

The meters go bad, might be time to purchase a new one. Its easy enough to swap it out for a new one to test theory. I'm assuming it's hooked up just before and after DI resin.

I have the IN probe on the pure water line. There are two lines on that end of membrane housing. A red and a blue. I put the IN probe on that line. The Out probe is on the line before DI.

Yeah possibly, so you think I have it plumbed correctly? The only othe thing I can think of is it has an auto flush on it. Maybe that has malfunctioned and is flushing.

All the units pretty much follow the same pattern. If the in is hooked up on the line going into the DI chamber and the out is on the line coming out of it, that's correct. Those numbers should really be flipped. If you have that hooked up right there is no way those numbers should be like that. Even if you put the pre-filters completely wrong.

Back