rockford reefers 2nd meeting

ahuxman58

Hello everyone, the second meeting of the Rockford Reefers Club is August 12 at 1 pm at my home centrally located in Rockford (Alpine and State st area),behind the Alpine Hills Golf Club. PM me for the exact address. More info to come hope we can get a good crowd all is welcome.Thank You andy :)

Lets do another frag exchange. I've gotten some new stuff I can frag. The pink zoas I got from Mike last time are doing quite well.
See ya then

frag swap

frag swap

Yes. Definately the frag exchange. I think I will bring a frag of pink birdsnest this time.

Mike.

Well, as with the last meeting, I will not be able to attend this one because I work until 3 pm on Sundays...hopefully I'll be able to come to some of these meetings in the future though...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7815782#post7815782 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by RobTop
The 12th is a Saturday, does that make it better for you to come? Hope so.

you're right...what calendar was I looking at? One from 1975? Saturday is much better since I have Saturdays off at work. Not sure about my boyfriend or not, but I know for sure I can come. I am really looking forward to this.

Hey Andy I PM'ed ya for the address but you haven't gotten back to me. I was planning on passing the info onto other people, so the sooner the better. thanks!

I didnt Pm you ? I had, but my puter must be messed up i gave out 3 or 4 pms sunday night but here goes again , my address is 620 Parkside Dr Rockford my home phone is 815 227 5881 cell 218 2533 sorry bout the delay must be my puter thanks andy:)

3 days till second meeting hope we can get good attendance i posted my address and phone #'s, should be easy to find via mapquest or whatever people use or give a call and dont forget a frag for swapping :) thanks andy

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7868426#post7868426 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Ereefic
I'll be making the meeting with camera in tow. :)

i'll be there with your flow meters.

I can't make the meeting this weekend ... family just confirmed they are coming down for a visit this weekend. Hopefully I can make the next one.

Bring what ever. Last time everyone who brought a frag took a number from a "hat", lowest number picked 1st so on and so forth till they where gone.

Back