Salty Critter update,,,,,,,,,

Murphs205

gotta love saltwater.....
was out there today ,,,,,they have started the move !!!! they are going to have the shop next door as well ,,,, putting some arch ways between the old and new places ,,,,,,,, they hope to have it up and running very soon ,,,, it will double the size of the current place ,,cant go wrong there ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, buy the way ,,,he has some nice stuff right now ,,,,, must have just stocked up ,,,,,,,,,,, lots of nice fish in stock

Murph

We were out there today, and miraculously managed not to buy anything(though there were a few things calling to me), and peeked into the new section, it's looking good....Hopefully by early spring it'll be up and running.

I just got home from driving from Chicago and was trying to come home earlier so I could stop and buy some snails and crabs. Had no idea he was expanding though. That is such great news as his store is so great!!

Wish he would put another branch on the east side of Cleveland!!

:D

Any eastsiders looking to car pool to SC maybe this weekend or any other time, send me a PM. I'd like to split gas with someone or maybe even two or three.

Downtown Hudson would be perfect!!!!

Actually, I am very suprised no one has ever opened a very nice store within the metro area of Cleveland. Maybe that is what I should do with all my retirement money.

Back