SCMAS Annual Frag & Equipment Swap/Membership Drive Jan 19th

gcarroll

SCMAS Annual Frag & Equipment Swap/Membership Drive Jan 19th

When: Friday January 19, 2018@ 7:00pm
Where: IHOP, 1001 E 17th St, Santa Ana CA 92701-2546

You are all invited to SCMAS's Annual Frag Swap and Membership Drive. Feel free to bring your frags or used equipment to sell or trade. If you don't have frags, just come to check out the corals and equipment, buy, or just hang out with other friendly hobbyist. Once again we are looking forward to a great year bringing more speakers, more activities, and more fun! We hope to see you all there and hopefully you will be enticed into joining SCMAS.

This will also be a great time to join SCMAS to be eligible to attend all of SCMAS's special events!

For all SCMAS members, it is time to RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP for 2018!

SCMAS Members benefits:
Participation at special events. Save hundreds!
Group buys at deeply discounted products!
Free entry to Reef-A-Palooza $40 dollar value!
Discounted Christmas party dinner active members (must qualify to attend). Save $50.00-100.00.
Monthly live goods and dry goods raffle.
Free Members Only drawing at each meeting.
Networking with expert hobbyists.

Feel free to post what you will be looking for or what you are bringing on this thread!

Whats membership cost? Also is it a must to attend every meeting? Work late allot.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

First off you do not have to attend any meetings to join, we realize Friday nights are tough for some. We do however have some stellar raffles and membership gets you a free ticket for first pick of the live goods. The $30 fee also gets you a badge that is your VIP entry into Reefapalooza. To attend the club sponsored Christmas party you have to pass the 44 rule. 4 meetings or 4 hours of Volunteer work at RAP. A combination of both works as well. You can join at meeting with Cash, Check, or Credit. Also online at

http://www.officialscmas.org/membership/

For those that do join online I bring membership cards to meetings and Field Trips and mail them out about a month before Rap if you do not pick up. The club is Non Profit so your membership donation is a tax deduction as well.

Awesome club and I am bringing a truck load of Reef Crap to the Swap meet next Friday and will be going home with very little because of my give away prices and the fact my wife said if I do not clean up she will drown me in the tank:)

See you all Friday for some Pancakes!

First off you do not have to attend any meetings to join, we realize Friday nights are tough for some. We do however have some stellar raffles and membership gets you a free ticket for first pick of the live goods. The $30 fee also gets you a badge that is your VIP entry into Reefapalooza. To attend the club sponsored Christmas party you have to pass the 44 rule. 4 meetings or 4 hours of Volunteer work at RAP. A combination of both works as well. You can join at meeting with Cash, Check, or Credit. Also online at

http://www.officialscmas.org/membership/

For those that do join online I bring membership cards to meetings and Field Trips and mail them out about a month before Rap if you do not pick up. The club is Non Profit so your membership donation is a tax deduction as well.

Awesome club and I am bringing a truck load of Reef Crap to the Swap meet next Friday and will be going home with very little because of my give away prices and the fact my wife said if I do not clean up she will drown me in the tank:)

See you all Friday for some Pancakes!
Thank you sir!
This answered everything..

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

To attend the club sponsored Christmas party you have to pass the 44 rule. 4 meetings or 4 hours of Volunteer work at RAP. A combination of both works as well.
I'm starting to wonder if the 44 rule should be ammended to the 66 rule... Party was pretty packed this year.

Anybody whose looking for a Trigger Systems 36" Crystal Sump and is an SCMAS member hit me up, I'll give you a very good deal.

New in box, never used.

I seriously live like 2 miles away from that IHOP. Been reeling for 15 yrs have met so many people that are active members, go to RAP every year and have never been to a meeting. I think this needs to be the one

Corals for Sale
Pick up in Garden Grove or at Friday’s SCMAS Meeting. PM is the key.
SPS
c166c12d73e68c7532b38bf55807d6b2.jpg

A. Violet Femmes $20
B. Tri-Color Valida $10 SOLD
C. Turquoise Fire $10 SOLD
D. Foxflame $20 SOLD
E. Violet Femmes SOLD
F. Frogskin $10
G. Dragon Eyes $5 SOLD
H. Dragon Eyes $5SOLD

SOFTIES
f1cafbe7f2e714cdbfe78c24dad9b5c3.jpg

J. Jungle Juice 1 polyp + 2 babies $5 SOLD
K. UFOs 5 polyps $5SOLD
L. UFOs 3 polyps $5 SOLD
M. UFOs 4 polyps $5
N. Bam Bams 5 polyps $5SOLD
O. Everlasting Gobblestoppers $5SOLD
P. Rhodactis Mushroom $10
Q. Ricordia $10 SOLD
R. Grandis Paly $5

Last edited:
Anyone interested in these high bay led light fixtures? Fish room garage or something? 100 for all 4.
f6b63e844b1e3e99d5f13de5e7d42498.jpg
39cc220bd365fadbbcd6fa5eec260ce7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I am looking for a large Frag of PearlBerry if anyone has some? Also a Large Frag of GC original Lime in the Sky. Corals I have lost that I miss!

Back