SCMAS Meeting Ju;y 20th

gcarroll

SCMAS Meeting*

When: Friday, July 20, 2018*@ 7:00 p.m.
Where: IHOP, 1001 E 17th St, Santa Ana CA 92701-2546

Topic: *How to beat the heat and the*Tank tour preview

Last weeks heatwave was a major wake up call to all of us with a reef tank as we saw that extreme heat can also put our captive reefs in jeopardy.

Also, we will discuss our *July 21st*tank tour. *We will have a BBQ at the end and I will need an RSVP in order to get a headcount for food.*

Unfortunately, Steve Garrett will not be in attendance so there will be no water testing..*

Also, be sure to get your raffle tickets for another amazing raffle! *Grand*prize is a Maxspect Gyre 250 w/ controller.

Brent I hope you can make it Saturday for my Tri Tip, BBQ Battle, Bring it:)

A head count would be much appreciated and we will be ending the Tour in Cypress CA at Pirates Cove Reef.

I have a couple extra Nems for club members if you would like to pick one up. Rainbow nems no charge to SCMAS members.

What time will the tank tour take place? I work till 12 so might miss the first few.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

What time will the tank tour take place? I work till 12 so might miss the first few.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

John, we haven't quite finalized the schedule but we are starting at am in Irvine at Ivan's house, on to Anaheim a for a couple of stops, then to my house probably around 1:00pm. I'll post up the schedule when we finalize it.

-Mike

Brent I hope you can make it Saturday for my Tri Tip, BBQ Battle, Bring it:)

A head count would be much appreciated and we will be ending the Tour in Cypress CA at Pirates Cove Reef.

I have a couple extra Nems for club members if you would like to pick one up. Rainbow nems no charge to SCMAS members.

Hey Scott, I'll take one if that is ok. :thumbsup: Thanks!

I want to plan a IE tank tour. Prolly $100 per person but will have a bus and a hosted bar on the bus.

Rule is that you have to take uber to the bus pickup point.

Back