Sea Hare

pcfish

Premium Member
I have a Sea Hare that I would like to pass on if someone who needs it. Located in Brentwood.
cleaned up the green hair algae my garage tank in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
I have a Sea Hare that I would like to pass on if someone who needs it. Located in Brentwood.
cleaned up my garage tank in 2 weeks.

What did it clean your tank from? I need something to clean up GHA and Caulerpa. Though the sea hare I added went MIA. It might still be in there but the algae have not gone away, rather the opposite.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

GHA they have been known to eat other macro algae

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Still available. Free to someone that has a GHA problem

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hey there! I setup a new tank not too long ago after moving to Sacramento. My parents and family still live down there and I'd be glad to take it off your hands if you still have it by next weekend!

Yeah I would like to find it a home asap. He pretty much has cleaned up my tank. Worried that it will starve. But if I still have it you are welcome to take it.

Pedro, try feeding it temporarily nori... soak it pretty good so it's soft. The same stuff you would feed tangs. I used to do that when I had a couple of them in my old 100 gals when nuisance algae weren't abundant

Those guys would demolish Hair Algae and other type nuisance algae in my previous tanks. Just make sure your vortech's and other strong pumps are covered so they don't get sucked in and get blenderized.

Pedro, try feeding it temporarily nori... soak it pretty good so it's soft. The same stuff you would feed tangs. I used to do that when I had a couple of them in my old 100 gals when nuisance algae weren't abundant

Those guys would demolish Hair Algae and other type nuisance algae in my previous tanks. Just make sure your vortech's and other strong pumps are covered so they don't get sucked in and get blenderized.

Thanks I will give the nori a try.

Back