Show off your mix reef tanks

Mine is still pretty new
attachment.php

Just started getting into SPS within the last 6 months or so. I have about 8 smaller frags at the top, and plan on adding lots more. Some of the Zoas and LPS that are in the tank I've had for about 6 years or so, all started from small frags. The purple/green brain was only 3 heads when I bought that, and the bubble gum chalice on the bottom was dime size about 3 years ago. Hammer was a single branch, and all shrooms were started as singles. All the zoa frags were only about 10-15 polyps when I picked them up. It's been a slow build, but now the tank is becoming grown out and starting to look pretty good.

1226091100.jpg

0102001348.jpg

100_1787.jpg

here is mine

august of 08
IMG_1008-2.jpg

and now july of 09

IMG_2531-1.jpg

not as nice as some others, but i think the growth is pretty good. i do not dare to show more recent pics as i just upgraded my lights two and a half months ago and the stuff is still trying to come back to life. my corals look pretty bad right now, but they are getting better.

It's a toadstool, I got it about a year ago at less than 1/3 the current size. It's my favorite coral in the tank and grows like crazy (knock on wood)

WOW these are awesome! MORE! MORE! Now I have to go home and stare my little 29 gal that's in it's 3rd week of cycling. This thread is giving me a serious case of "tank envy".

Back