SKIMMER for 50 gallon mostly FOWLR

just looked at the rogue and it is nice but 300 is about 3 times what i want to pay...also is it easy to set the ps skimmers up without instructions and i am worried about the quality of acrylic they use im just sort of worried about spending my money on it and it not working or breaking....can someone offer condolences please

but with typhoon dont u have to tape the arms with teflon that just seems weird to me but i dont know.........is it as good of a skimmr as the ps160 if it is im getting it

Its not a big deal, the teflon is more like the insides of the joints when connecting them, kind of like a seal. I see no problem with that. Check with others who has had the typhoon. Or wait and ask them when they will restock.

i think i will call the aquatraders and tell them to cancel my order and just credit my card...i am getting the typhoon.. on their site it said it was 7 pounds and it just makes me feel more at ease also the shipping at aquatraders was outrageous...n e way thank u all for the help and having to listen to me i really really appreciate it thanks again

no problem for a 50, that is about the largest I would keep it on though. In addition to anyone who gets a typhoon, order the anti-siphon kit from D&D marine, they will send it for free.

Back