small problem

phlipper84

I pulled some stuff from my tank today with the intention of trading it out. However the person I was planning on trading with is unavailable!:mad: Anyhow, if anyone is interested in doing a little trading today, I would definitely be interested. Available is:
  • Larger fine bubble coral- this is the brownish type with two heads, 1 large, 1 small. Extremely healthy!
  • 4 sps frags- 3 are the same that I purchased as part of a colony that broke a little bit during rearrangint. The other one is a piece of Stylaphora (?) about 2 X 2
  • 4 larger greenish mushrooms, not fuzzy green but the other kind of fuzzy green! These are on a pretty good size rock
  • Rather large rock with a pretty good zoo colony and I believe purple mushrooms.
That is it. If you were to come to my home on the Northwest side, I am sure that I have a lot of other frags still in the tank.GREEN SPIKEY ONE IN CENTER
93829wierdone.jpg
ROCK ON LEFT HAND SIDE WITH ZOA'S AND MUSHROOMS
93829ftankr4.jpg

Phil, not sure I have anything you want, but I need to find an excuse to come check out your tank and CLC design. I am working on the sump tomorrow and drilling.

Back