SOLD! - FS: ReefSavvy starfire 93

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladybug5234

FOR SALE: 93 gallon Reefsavvy starfire tank, stand, canopy and sump (no other equipment available, i.e. skimmer or pump in pictures). NO scratches, nicks, cracks, etc. Tank is in perfect condition... $700 for everything.

Tank measures 60"L x 18"W x 20"H. It has 1/2" starfire glass on front, back and side panel opposite the overflow. Felix designed this tank to be run as a peninsula, but also as a regular tank. Overflow is drilled with a 1.5" and 1" bulkhead. The tank is eurobraced and the bottom is reinforced.

Stand measures 62"L x 20"W x 32"H (so you dont have to bend over to look at tank). It is made out of 2x4s, and 2x6s and has a floor. The inside of the stand has been completely waterproofed and sealed. The outside is skinned with stained oak that has also been sealed. Canopy needs minor trim work (I have all trim parts), but it is also oak and has been waterproofed and sealed inside and out.

Tank is located in Homestead and requires 2 STRONG guys to move it as it is extremely heavy!

Not the very best pictures, but it is all I have because the tank is in storage and it's difficult to get at.

IMG_2617.jpg

IMG_7556.jpg

IMG_8128.jpg

IMG_7324.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but as stated in my opening post, nothing else is available other than tank, stand, and sump. Not because I dont want to part, but because I dont have anything else. The tank is no longer up and running; it is in storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back