Solitude's Small part of the Ocean

Noticed you went a different direction with your aquascaping. So much less rockwork. Looks like the focus is more on depth than height.

Very nice!

How did you create those barnicals in the small middle island looks great

I cheated. :) I used ceramic structures from Cerameco

Looks good mike.

Thanks Chef

Beautiful!

Thank you Sir. Hopefully the Dodgers will do something special this year

Amazing Mike.

Thank you.

Noticed you went a different direction with your aquascaping. So much less rockwork. Looks like the focus is more on depth than height.

Very nice!

I went with the open aquascape this time because it was so easy with the Cerameco structures. Initially I like it because it was so open but I had to be very particular of which SPS to put in the tank and placement of the corals. Also, it gives fish a lot less places to hide. But overall, I'm happy with it. Now I just need to let the corals grow in and fill up the tank. :)

Thank you Sir. Hopefully the Dodgers will do something special this year

Im full of hope. Better then being full of something else! Going to enjoy this year and hopefully years to come Mike. I bought into a partnership with a 30 yr ticket holder and 2 others and then I'm splitting my 20 games with a friend up here. I have 10 games behind home plate but under the overhang so not in sun. Great seats plus access to stadium club plus access to other premium games where extra seats are offered.

Im full of hope. Better then being full of something else! Going to enjoy this year and hopefully years to come Mike. I bought into a partnership with a 30 yr ticket holder and 2 others and then I'm splitting my 20 games with a friend up here. I have 10 games behind home plate but under the overhang so not in sun. Great seats plus access to stadium club plus access to other premium games where extra seats are offered.

Oh wow. Those sound like great seats. That's a great idea to split those seat with people. That would be a whole lot of home games to go to.

A beautiful tank is one thing, but talking about dodger games is another!!!

Let's get another group game going!

Dang, very nice tank!

What is that piece up top on the right side picture? Thin structure looks like purple with greenish tips? Beautiful.

Hey Mike - How many fish do you have in your tank and where did you get the barnacles? Thinking of getting some barnacles to put an anemone in.

Hey Mike - How many fish do you have in your tank and where did you get the barnacles? Thinking of getting some barnacles to put an anemone in.

Forgot the fish question. I have
PBT
PT
Pair of Flame Angels
Labouti Wrasse
Hooded Wrasse
Orange back Wrasse
Leopard Wrasse
Cleaner Wrasse
Borbonius
Pair of clowns
YWG
Orchid Dottyback

If you can't locate the ceramic ones, I found a shell store in Seal Beach that has large clusters for around $20. Like a foot across and you can easily break them apart with a chizzle or flat head.

If you can't locate the ceramic ones, I found a shell store in Seal Beach that has large clusters for around $20. Like a foot across and you can easily break them apart with a chizzle or flat head.

I think I went there before. It's about a block away from the pier right?

Back