Spectrapure RODI

Darrin

wow... been about 10 years since I've been on RC...

Can someone help me ID this specific SPecrapure model so I can find a manual? OR Help me figure out where the lines go? It's been so long that I've forgotten.. and spectra pure is not responding to my emails or voicemails....

Ive started raising Venus flytraps and they need RODI water... ran out of rain water today... and I go through about 5 gallons a day... lol..

TIA
20220704_161530.jpg

There should be a part number on the DI cartilage. If so, you can reference that on their webpage. They have an excellent customer service record. A tab slow, due to DI resin shortage. I just ordered about a month or two ago. Arrived on time and in great shape. Been running their system for about 15 years.

Ok, the waste runs from the top right. Intake top left. RODI discharge is the bottom right. Hope I could help. Sorry to hear about the no response from them. I once called and left no message, and they return my missed call.

So the front pic of mine is too large of file size but here’s some of mine:

So the way mine is set up, the front right (right by the DI cartridge) is my RODI water. The top right on the ro membrane is waste water. The far left is the tap water inlet to the RO membrane.

For color purposes, black tube is tap water in, red tube is waste water out and white tube is RODI out. The wire is the inline TDS meter

D37D5881-4A37-4B22-8AE3-729DF31158AF.jpeg
F5EB84F8-2828-4668-A8A2-CC2BF7F62494.jpeg

had one for decades, setup per drawing below is pretty standard.

Attachments

• booster-pump-diagram.jpg
    booster-pump-diagram.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Auto-Shut-Off-Valve-Diagram.png
    Auto-Shut-Off-Valve-Diagram.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Installing-an-Auto-Shut-Off-Valve.png
    Installing-an-Auto-Shut-Off-Valve.png
    147.9 KB · Views: 3
As far as the model number and such, I can’t say. But that’s an older one , I have one like it that I no longer used only because I upgraded. They are great Ro/di units .

If you didn't get what you needed from the above, I have one I purchased from 1995 which is similar and I can take a pic.

Back