Spring '12 Swap April 15th!

Is there a cover charge?

Nope, no cover. We do, however, have a great raffle that is used to fund the event. So the more tickets you buy, the better your chances of going home with some great stuff, and keeping our swaps door charge free in the future!

had a blast at the swap....got 6 new corals for $60 I swindled until I got the price I wanted
to pay {2 gonaporas,duncan,eye of the night acan lord,tri color acro and a ora spongodes}also won a phosphate reactor and some gfo...good day

Great turnout today! Thanks to all the vendors and everyone who made it out!:D hope everyone had a good time :)

IMAG0124.jpgDave got new fish

sorry gents and ladies it is so much easier to upload pics to the book... you don't have to be a member to view these. don't be scared... it doesn't draw you in like some Jedi mind trick.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.344817448907642.78868.133937666662289&type=3

Believe or not we get a ton of hits/ new friends on FB from all of its networking capabilities... then we try and bring them over here to RC for the discussions. RC is our home and always will be, .org is the club house where members have all access. No worries... if the link doesn't work just hit the fan page and click on photos.

rams

WOW. Thanks for the pictures!! Looks like it was huge this time. Lots of beautiful corals too.

Wow! The swap was AWESOME... So I joined the club bought 8 corals and was able to see some cool stuff all for under $100. I wish I would have brought more cash. I wanted a pair of those wicked clowns, but there will always be next years swap. Thanks guys, I am impressed!

Thanks a bunch! Glad to be a member, got some great corals really cheap! Look forward to the next pizza outing, have you ever thought about having a bowling party? I love to bowl!!

Back