SPS Frags from the "PC&TRLS" Forum

TA

I've been considering placing an order for some SPS frags through the "Prop. Corals and Tank Raised Livestock Selling" forum. If interested, you can follow the thread here. I've already been in touch with him and he has sent me a bunch of pics. If interested, PM me. Discounts will apply depending on number of frags ordered. LMK

Some nice looking corals!
If I can get a couple others in on this to cover shipping cost, I'm certainly in for a few.
PM me for the pics.

Dude- you want me to read through 3+ pages of what might be left?????

Any updated list? Let me know- how much will shipping total, and split?
To be honest, I don't have tons of room left......

As we are on the topic of buying stuff from hobbiests- has anyone looked at frags.org?
Also, sometime this spring I need to head back to OH, and can easily make detours to either cleveland or pittsburg and bring a cooler of stuff back if we find some sources. Working on DC guys who I know have some SWEET corals. Will hit Houston in May- and there are some people down there with grow out systems. I will post more details on it when the time nears.

Michael

Seller informs me each buyer recieves "...a free frag for each person to help off set the shipping...."

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6822092#post6822092 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by michaelg
Let me know- how much will shipping total, and split?......
Actual shipping cost will depend on # frags. Can't tell you cost until I know how many are interseted and how many frags are to be sent but figure ~$70 FedEx Priority

Last edited:
Before I made my recent frag orders I spent quite a bit of time of frags.org. I recall sandollar in particular had good stuff. Lots of others too though.

I have ordered from two different people on frags.org. I was extremely happy with both shipments. I ordered red, blue and green mushrooms, frogspawn, sarcophytons and some other stuff I don't remember. I used the reviewing system to find shippers who had previous good comments from buyers. In particular I found Dekon to be very helpful, I let him know I was brand new at this, and he helped me choose corals that were suitable for a newbie.

Back