Stuff to get rid of

desertreeflight

I have some stuff Id like to get rid of and since this is a club local to central illinois I figured someone here might need something.
-octopus DNW200 recirc skimmer. great shape. has the pinwheel impeller for better performance. Has the OTP3000 pump. $170
-Coralife SS125 Needlewheel skimmer. HOB or in sump. great shape $65
-Coralife Auqalight HQI pro light fixture w/2@150w MH, 2@96w PC, 3@lunar lights, fan. Comes with legs AND ceiling mount kit. needs bulbs replaced. $270
-Tunze 6025 nanostream. Runs great. comes with both a modded and original front. Also has the working impeller and a brand new one still in package. $38
-Tsunami AT1 auto topoff w/maxi1200 pump and hose $30
-ReefDosingPumps Sentry in like new condition. Comes with new dual tube set to dose 2part. Also comes with a DIY bracket for pump and an ESV 8gallon 2 part mix with about 50% left. $200
-~150lbs dry rock. Nice sizes. $200
-100gpd Buckeye field supply deluxe 4stage RO/DI unit. Has pressure gauge glass is cracked but has no effect on function. Unit still putting out 0TDS water but will also come with a new filter/carbon/DI set. also comes with brass 2 way to hook to water supply and a handheld TDS meter $105
-DIY led parts. 8 Cree 3w XR-E Q5 white and 8 Cree 3w XR-E royal blue LEDs. 16 carclo wide ripple optics and holders. 4 Buckpucks. 2@1000mA and 2@700mA all with potentiometers.A new tube of Arctic silver thermal epoxy. 4 or 5 smalls cases, ~90ft 4 conductor wire. $150 www.ledsupply.com
-35g rubbermaid stock tank. has a few bulkheads in it.most have been closed off. $20
-29g tank $18
-75g non drilled with stand $80
-90g drilled with all plumbing including 2 pacific coast flow accelerators. all plumbing dry fit.. not glued yet. $130
I have pics of everything but rock and tanks. tanks need cleaned first. If interested, drop me a line and I can email you pics. thanks.

Back