Sump help

Any new additions or pics?
No, not yet. I went to my LFS on Sunday and it was looking sad! I’m going to the other one I frequent on Friday after work to see what they have. I’m still dealing with Dino’s, but they are improving! I’m hoping the frag swap coming up has a nice selection 😁

13 days since your last post @Joypaws83 Any updates?
Yes, actually! I went to a frag swap last Sunday and received 3 mystery frags, one I could identify, and 2 I have no clue what they are. I bought a torch, a branching bubble, yuma ricordea, and a rhodactis mushroom. I’ll post pics when my lights are on 😊

Yes, actually! I went to a frag swap last Sunday and received 3 mystery frags, one I could identify, and 2 I have no clue what they are. I bought a torch, a branching bubble, yuma ricordea, and a rhodactis mushroom. I’ll post pics when my lights are on 😊
Can’t wait to see them and (hopefully) help ID the mystery frags.

Can’t wait to see them and (hopefully) help ID the mystery frags.
I apologize, I meant to post pics Wednesday but had a medical emergency with one of my cats and I’m still dealing with it. I’ll take some pics once things get settled down.

I apologize, I meant to post pics Wednesday but had a medical emergency with one of my cats and I’m still dealing with it. I’ll take some pics once things get settled down.
funnyanimals-cats.gif

Oh my, hope everything is alright.

Oh my, hope everything is alright.
Thank you. He’s ok. He had crystals in his urine Wednesday and they sedated him and flushed them out to prevent a blockage. Once he got home he seemed fine but last night started dribbling all over the place which made me think he had blockage. I took him back today and they did an ultrasound that didn’t show any signs of a blockage but they hospitalized him for the day to monitor him. He’s home now in the bathroom so I can keep an eye on what he’s doing. I’m ready to pass out for the night, I’m stressed beyond belief 🥴

Thank you. He’s ok. He had crystals in his urine Wednesday and they sedated him and flushed them out to prevent a blockage. Once he got home he seemed fine but last night started dribbling all over the place which made me think he had blockage. I took him back today and they did an ultrasound that didn’t show any signs of a blockage but they hospitalized him for the day to monitor him. He’s home now in the bathroom so I can keep an eye on what he’s doing. I’m ready to pass out for the night, I’m stressed beyond belief 🥴
So sorry to hear that Joy. Get some rest and take care of your kitty and yourself.

These are the two in the mystery box that I need help identifying. I put them in the nano tank because I really don’t like the look the of the first one and the other hates life and hasn’t came out since I got it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_4155.jpeg
    IMG_4155.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4154.jpeg
    IMG_4154.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
These are the two in the mystery box that I need help identifying. I put them in the nano tank because I really don’t like the look the of the first one and the other hates life and hasn’t came out since I got it 🤷🏼‍♀️
First one looks like it might be a Scoly. The second one looks like a Favia species.

Back