Sump help

In the meantime here’s the void that’s cost me $1500 in vet bills…he’s totally worth it by the way 😻

Attachments

• IMG_4180.jpeg
    IMG_4180.jpeg
    591.7 KB · Views: 21
I didn’t get around to doing anything to my tank this past weekend. I got caught up in watching football at my favorite brewery instead. I did buy this adorable little hammer, mostly because it’s cute but it is pretty too 😆

Attachments

• IMG_4279.jpeg
    IMG_4279.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
Ahem, last update almost a month ago???😂
I actually made my way over to my favorite LFS today because I took the day off. I’ve had some issues with my neck. I had an Xray done and found out my skull has shifted from my spine and I have straight neck syndrome. At first I thought that meant I had excellent posture but apparently you’re not supposed to have a straight neck and I now need 12 weeks of adjustments and therapy to correct it…anyhoops…I bought a red mushroom, another conch, a leather coral to use a center piece in an area that doesn’t get much light, and despite the tank size debates, I bought a mandarin. I had one years ago in my 29 gallon and she thrived, fat and happy so I’m hopeful with copepods being available like they are now, it won’t be an issue. I have tons in my tank so I hope she’ll be happy. I plan to keep a close eye on her just in case and already placed an order for more pods. I’ll take some pics tomorrow when I get a moment. I hope she’s out and active. I tried to acclimate her but she jumped out of the bag as I was trying to acclimate her. She already has a little attitude and wants to do things her way - typical woman right 💁🏼‍♀️😆

Oh damn Joy, sorry to hear about your neck, and this following the cat vet bills😞. Hope you have a speedy recovery, thoughts and prayers sent your way.

Nice on the purchases, when you’re feeling good and have time, I would love to see some pictures of the tank.

Take care and get better.

Oh damn Joy, sorry to hear about your neck, and this following the cat vet bills😞. Hope you have a speedy recovery, thoughts and prayers sent your way.

Nice on the purchases, when you’re feeling good and have time, I would love to see some pictures of the tank.

Take care and get better.
Thank you! Thankfully the first few adjustments have helped tremendously! 💆🏼‍♀️

Picked up a few more colorful mushrooms today and another torch. I believe the tank is coming up on one year in April or May. I’m still patiently waiting to get SPS corals. I did some serious gluing today, I have glue everywhere, it sucked lol

Picked up a few more colorful mushrooms today and another torch. I believe the tank is coming up on one year in April or May. I’m still patiently waiting to get SPS corals. I did some serious gluing today, I have glue everywhere, it sucked lol
Nice, please post some pics when they settle in.

I picked up a nice Bird of Paradise Seriatophora and a gold T. maxima today.

Once you’re ready for SPS, let me know, I’ll likely have some frags ready to go and can send some to you.

Nice, please post some pics when they settle in.

I picked up a nice Bird of Paradise Seriatophora and a gold T. maxima today.

Once you’re ready for SPS, let me know, I’ll likely have some frags ready to go and can send some to you.
Oh, I’d love that! Thank you! 🙏🏼

I’ll take some pics tomorrow when the lights are on and everything isn’t so angry. Trying to retrieve a zoa frag my ahole urchin ripped off the frag and dropped off under rock ledge was a nightmare in that cube. I’m 5’4 and not even a chair helped. I had to use my algae scrapper handle to get it out 🫠

Oh, I’d love that! Thank you! 🙏🏼

I’ll take some pics tomorrow when the lights are on and everything isn’t so angry. Trying to retrieve a zoa frag my ahole urchin ripped off the frag and dropped off under rock ledge was a nightmare in that cube. I’m 5’4 and not even a chair helped. I had to use my algae scrapper handle to get it out 🫠
lol, I get it. My new clam is not happy right now either. Plus moving stuff around I broke off a small branch of an acro and had to use the handle of a net to fish it out of the rock work😂🤣

Last edited:
I did a video rather than pics. I hate how the colors aren’t as vibrant even with the orange lenses, but this is it so far! Some of the zoas are angry from being worn as a hat by my urchin, and the acan got munched on by a rogue sexy shrimp so it’s in recovery mode 🤷🏼‍♀️

I did a video rather than pics. I hate how the colors aren’t as vibrant even with the orange lenses, but this is it so far! Some of the zoas are angry from being worn as a hat by my urchin, and the acan got munched on by a rogue sexy shrimp so it’s in recovery mode 🤷🏼‍♀️

Really great job.

Back